Optical Assistant Apprentice – Glasgow (G22) – 16396
This listing has expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career with independent opticians Working as an optical assistant as part of a small team you will gain broad experience as you will be engaged with all aspects of the business, from dealing with customers, updating clinical notes, organising collections and managing reception and admin duties. This will allow you to gain a broad knowledge of all aspects of the business.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your career
- Booking appointments and general practice admin
- Providing a friendly and approachable point of contact for all patients
- Sales and processing transactions
- Carrying out simple repairs on patients’ spectacles and maintaining and replenishing stock levels
- Dispensing high quality frames and lenses
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Positive attitude towards work
- A willingness to learn
- Good time management and personal organisation
- Takes initiative
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:30am – 5pm
- £5 p/h
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV