Paralegal Apprentice (London) – Veolia
This listing has expired
Veolia is the UK leader in environmental solutions and provides a comprehensive range of waste, energy and water management services designed to build the circular economy and preserve scarce raw materials.
About the Role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal Apprentice to join our Legal Team at our Head Offices in London. You will get the chance to develop and explore how different teams work and get involved in a multiple array of tasks whilst working towards your apprenticeship.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with document review and preparing completion paperwork
- Undertaking basic legal research tasks and document searches
- Assisting with liaising with Contract Managers in the business, potentially being their first point of support
- Assisting Legal Team Support Staff with general office duties
- Assisting with basic company secretarial duties e.g. taking minutes for meetings
- About your skills, knowledge and qualifications:5 GCSEs A*-C (9-4), including Maths and English; and a minimum of 112 points at A Level or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Positive can-do attitude and a commitment to succeed
Veolia is an equal opportunities employer. Job titles and job content are presented without bias either of gender, race or disability and that nothing in either words or illustrations indicate any role stereotyping.
REGISTER YOUR CV