Parts Consultant Apprentice Level 2 VAC-03250
This listing has expired
To assist the Parts Manager in the day to day running of a busy Parts Department.
Your responsibilities include:
• Learning the operational aspects of the warehouse
• Utilising external and internal systems
• The ordering, receipting and issuing of parts to the new and used vehicle workshops.
• Building long-term relationships with suppliers
• Dealing with various Manufacturers.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 45 hours, 8 1/2 hour shift between 7am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, 30mins for lunch
Weekly Wage: £220.50
Application Deadline: 21-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 27-05-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV