Payroll Apprentice VAC-50703
To support the department in all Payroll related administration and duties, whilst gaining a Level 3, Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will gain on the job experience and 20% off the job learning.
Please note that this role will be based at our Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex and will be based specifically within the HR Department.
• Process new starters, leavers, change of detail and statutory information.
• Process monthly employee timesheets, checking for holiday, leave and other ad hoc variable data.
• Calculate and process SMP, SSP for UK payroll.
• Scan and file all monthly payroll paperwork.
Commission for Retailer employees
• Collate authorised commission / team bonus payments from Area Managers and submit data to all relevant retailers prior to their individual deadline.
General Administration / Duties
• Respond to all payroll calls and queries in a timely manner.
Legislation and Employment/Pensions/Taxation Law
• To consistently develop knowledge of relevant current legislation and new and proposed employment, workplace pensions and taxation laws.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 5.30
Weekly Wage : £146.25
Application Deadline: 15-01-2020
Possible Start Date : 22-01-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV