PENSION ADMINISTRATOR APPRENTICE 31342
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Groupe PSA is focussed on developing talent and skills which is essential to the company’s success. Apprenticeships offer multiple opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
In the role you will learn:
• The rules and regulations that govern the benefits payable from the pension plans including the associated death and disability benefits.
• How to calculate benefits accurately and in a timely manner for various plan events, for example, early retirement of an employee.
• How to raise payments by cheque or bank transfer to members, their beneficiaries and to other providers.
• How best to correspond with members, beneficiaries and advisers in relation to the payment of member benefits.
• Dealing sensitively and compassionately with members and/or their relatives in difficult circumstances to ensure that the company continues to be viewed positively by employees, former employees and their relatives/representatives.
• How to maintain accurate computerised records for 20,000 members ensuring that records can be used to calculate the correct benefits at all times.
• Handling correspondance with government departments, such as DWP and HMRC to ensure that the plans comply with all legislative requirements.
• How to organise and prioritise workload to ensure that service level agreements are adhered to.
• Different pensions systems and microsoft applications, such as excel.
At the end of the Apprenticeship you will receive a pensions industry recognised qualification and attain much sought after experience.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths & English A-C/9-4
• To be successful you will need strong analytical skills and be an excellent communicator.
• Attention to detail and tenacity are essential
• Strong Maths, English and ICT skills.
REGISTER YOUR CV