Pensions Administration Apprenticeship Programme 30738
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Willis Towers Watson’s Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds.
A normal day would include
The role of Administrator is to work within an administration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to occupational pension schemes. Examples of some of the responsibilities for the role include:
• Communicate effectively with client/members via the telephone, remembering each caller will have a different level of understanding. Record each call as they occur.
• Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients/members.
• Deal with simple queries and requests by the use of standard letters and reference to procedures.
• Accurately perform manual calculations.
• Assist the wider team in more complex / project work when required.
• Accountable for own development, identifying and raising any learning needs with Senior Administrator.
• Develop knowledge of clients’ pension schemes.
• Build a relationship with the clients.
• Be a point of reference for standard automated cases.
What you could go on to do
You will have to opportunity to progress on to become a senior administrator to team leader and eventually administration manager. Time frames of progression is based on individual performance and gaining the full knowledge and understanding of the pensions industry.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Grade 9-4/Grade C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent
• Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
• Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
• Customer and quality focussed.
• Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
• Computer literate.
• Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration would be an advantage.
REGISTER YOUR CV