This listing has expired
Kick-start a new career as a Personal Trainer!
Launch yourself into an exciting and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. Fitness First are working alongside The Training Room – who are waiting for candidates like you.
What happens next?
Get yourself qualified with an – Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training, with additional bonus learning modules to boost your earning potential at the same time.
Additional modules include:
· Studio Cycling (spinning).
Gym Based Boxing.
Metabolic Resistance Conditioning Training.
Advanced Nutrition Strategies.
We help you with 3 years’ career support, so you can enter the industry confident you have all the support you need to forge a successful career in Personal Training.
Once you graduate you are GUARANTEED AN INTERVIEW with Fitness First!
Working at Fitness First
If you’re successful in your application, you will receive the following;
· Personal Trainer licence to work within one of their clubs nationwide.
· Attend an accredited Personal Trainer business course to further develop your skills
· Receive online support and education, giving you the knowledge you need to start your own lucrative business.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under Interim Permission on the Consumer Credit Register Registration Number 62789
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education