Personal Trainer Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
As a Personal Trainer within the gym you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of users in the gym whilst working towards your Advanced Personal Training Apprenticeship.
Within the gym you’ll be:
• Learning how to create personal exercise plans for members
• Demonstrating activities for members to follow
• Showing members how to use exercise machines and free weights correctly
• When on duty act as a point of contact for members dealing with any problems or concerns
• Complete health and safety checks as and when directed
• Be the point of contact for new members, taking them through the application process from start to finish including tours.
• General housekeeping duties in the club, making sure the club is kept to a clean and professional standard
• Participate in club promotional events and generate sales leads
• On reception you’ll be dealing with our members face to face, helping with enquiries.
Previous experience in a gym, sales or customer interfacing role would be advantageous but comprehensive training can be given to those with natural enthusiasm and a passion for the industry.
Applicants must be self-motivated and target-driven yet able to work within a supportive team environment and possess a “can-do” attitude.
This is an Apprenticeship position working towards the Advanced Personal Training Apprenticeship. You will be working 40 hours per week on a shift rota. The training is government funded and is provided by Lifetime Training.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week Inc. Evenings And Weekends
Weekly Wage : £180.00
Application Deadline: 19-02-2018
Possible Start Date : 26-02-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV