Graduate Planner 2019 – Peterborough
This listing has expired
Closing Date – applications are open until 12th April 2019; however Balfour Beatty reserves the right to remove adverts should the roles be filled before this date.
About the programme:
Our Balfour Beatty Graduate scheme is a two year programme designed to launch your career. You will be joining a leading international infrastructure group shaping innovative and efficient infrastructure that underpins our daily lives, supports communities and enables growth. You’ll have visibility in key areas of our business including design, operations, safety and commercial; you’ll soon appreciate the important role of engineering innovation.
By joining our business graduate scheme, you’ll work closely with the people who are driving the business forward. Over the two year development programme, you’ll get a taste of different business areas, with each one offering an insider’s view of the people, processes and technology that are transforming our business.
Our programme recognises the importance of giving meaningful and challenging work, so you can expect to be immersed in real activities and given responsibilities from the outset. As your programme progresses you will have increased responsibility; working with experts who will share their knowledge, provide support and give invaluable feedback so you never stop learning. You will be part of a graduate cohort and be assigned Business Improvement and Corporate Social Responsibility Projects that can affect the way we work as a business.
What we’re looking for:
- A flexible approach to work and able to adapt to change (you may be required to relocate as part of the programme)
- A team focus with the ability to communicate and build strong relationships with a wide variety of people at all levels
- A driven, self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative and influence decision making
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of a 2:2 BEng (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in Construction or Project Management
- Ideally have work experience
- A full, clean UK driving licence
Rewards and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary that is reviewed annually based on performance. You will have the opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme, flexible benefits package and you may be entitled to a company car, if applicable to the role.
Our Graduate Planner scheme is based in our Gas & Water business.
REGISTER YOUR CV