Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education in School Sport Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Based in London, the Let Me Pay Apprenticeship Programme offers young people the opportunity to be part of one of the UK’s leading sports and youth engagement organisations and get an excellent education within the industry.
Let Me Play Apprenticeship Programme Objectives:
1. To provide young people with the necessary work experience and skill sets to be able to work for and sustain a career with Let Me Play or other organisations within the industry.
2. To provide young people with relevant qualifications, training and learning that will enhance their industry knowledge and enable them to better perform their job roles.
3. To provide young people with the opportunity to attain English and maths up to level 2 if required.
4. To raise the self-esteem and confidence levels of young people so that they can better perform their job roles.
5. To deliver a well-structured programme that is not only valuable to the Apprentice but also to the Let Me Play organisation, creating a formidable workforce for the present and future.
If you would like to apply for this apprenticeship, you must meet the following criteria:
1. You must have a keen interest in sport and a strong desire to work in the industry.
2. You have achieved a GCSE grade A, B or C in both English and maths or an equivalent Functional Skills Level 2 pass.
Please note that due to the volume of CVs and emails that we receive, if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks please assume that we are unable to take your application further.
All successful applicants will be required to nominate two referees and we always request references prior to employment. We will also request our own DBS check.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Sport, dance and education belong to and should be enjoyed by everyone equally. Let Me Play is committed to eliminate discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
No. of Places Available: 20
Framework Qualifications: 1st4sport Level 3 Diploma in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education in School Sport
1st4Sport Level 3 Employability in Active Leisure and Learning
REGISTER YOUR CV