POS Library Executive Apprentice – Wakefield (WF1) – 15468
This listing has expired
At HH Global, living out our values provides structure to our daily interactions with our clients, our suppliers, and each other.
- Love our clients
- Pursue excellence relentlessly
- Innovate and take the lead
- Feel empowered and be accountable
- Act with integrity and trust
- Have passion and pride
HH Global is the first-choice partner in outsourced marketing execution for leading brands. Applying proven processes, industry-leading technology, and the deep expertise of over 900 employees, we develop innovative solutions that drive down the cost of our clients’ printing, packaging, and creative production, while improving quality, sustainability, and speed to market.
We are currently seeking a customer focused and energetic individual to join our POS Team.
The POS Library Executive Apprentice will play a pivotal role, through managing, maintaining and being the expert for our POS Asset Library. For those outside of the industry, a ‘POS Asset Library’ refers to an image library, for Point of Sale graphics (the displays that you have in retail stores).
The POS Library Executive apprentice will primarily be responsible managing the POS Library. The POS Library Executive apprentice will also interact with all users of the system including clients / marketers, creative agencies and manufacturers.
The POS Library Executive apprentice will also support the client services team on projects and reporting, as and when required. The role will require support on preparing and updating reports, creating templates and documents and activities relating to global POS and print-related client projects.
- Communicate regularly with account teams to ensure they upload assets
- Extract Hub reports monthly to ensure all jobs are present on POS Library
- Validate meta data added by account teams
- Create item profile and live link in POS Library upon receipt of upload notification
- Create two client communications per month, coordinating release with the marketing team
- Be a ‘super-user’ of the system and encourage uptake of the system
- Send notification emails out to the users every month to inspire them to go in and look
- Manage the user database
- Deliver monthly reports on usage for client services teams
- Ensure the integrity of the system at all times
- Support the Client Services team with other requests (when POS Library workload allows), including administration, project and reporting tasks
- Working knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Ability to pick up and use new technology and software quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of differing file types and their utilisation and deployment
- Ability to generate, interpret and present reports
- A Levels in a similar subject
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
- Or a BTEC Extended Diploma (180 credits) in a similar subject
- For any City and Guilds programmes the learner must be 18 on the first day of their apprenticeship
37.5 hours’ per week
£13,000 – £15,000 per annum
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV