Post Completion Administration Assistant 30534 30534
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Priority Law is offering a business administration apprenticeship to springboard the successful candidate into a rewarding career in the legal world. This is a long-term career opportunity within a forward thinking legal organisation.
A normal day would include:
• Collating and copying/scanning documents
• Chasing solicitors in relation to ongoing registrations
• Updating clients
• Responding to requests for case information
• Sending letters
• Land registry searches
• Land registry registrations
• Legal research
You will be closely supervised by the post completion team who will fully support and train you on all tasks.
What you could go on to do:
Progress within the legal industry within this firm of solicitors.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
GCSE maths and English A-C/4-9
• Team worker
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good time management
• Attention to detail
REGISTER YOUR CV