• Greet all patients on arrival.
• Answer the telephone dealing with or redirecting enquiries as appropriate.
• Handle general enquiries, referring where necessary.
• Make new and follow-up appointments.
• Accept messages for the doctors and other healthcare professionals of the practice.
• Record requests for repeat prescriptions from housebound patients.
• Record details of requests for home visits according to practice policy.
• Register new patients – following practice policy – offer registration health check. Enter information onto the computer and complete Registration Link process.
• Check and distribute medical records during surgery session.
• Organise patient records in a chronological order.
• File medical records, hospital reports and letters.
• Depending on agreed time of your shift, open premises, check heating and ventilation and restore telephone service.
• Ensure all consultation rooms are adequately stocked in respect of clinical trolley, as well as printer paper etc.
• Make tea/coffee for doctors and other staff and participate in washing up rota.
• Basic knowledge of relevant industry legislation (we can help with this)
• Outstanding influencing and networking skills
• Exceptional people skills
• Communication skills and good telephone manner.
• To have professional and friendly approach towards customers.
• Strong Organisation, attention to detail and Administrative Skills.
• Good interpersonal skills with customers/team.
• Lateral thinking and problem solving.
• IT/keyboard skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: TBC
Pay Rate (if Apprenticeship): TBC
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Dr Kukar Surgery
Address: 12-13 Ollgar Cl, Shepherd’s Bush, London W12 0NF
REGISTER YOUR CV