Premier Nursery Uxbridge – Childcare Apprentice
This listing has expired
Take your first steps into a rewarding career in Early Years education. Earn while you learn. Develop the potential in young children through on-the-job training and gain your nationally recognised qualification on the way.
Our philosophy is simple: children develop best when happy, secure, loved and well cared for.
Early Years Foundation
We deliver the EYFS curriculum of learning through play and structured preschool activities.
We believe our bond with parents begins the moment you contact us to view the nursery.
Childcare Uxbridge, Iver & Surrounding Areas
In 1991 my wife and I were practicing solicitors in London when our eldest child was born. Unable to find suitable childcare in the local area we decided to set up our own nursery based on providing what we were seeking for our own child. We are a leading childcare provider based in the Uxbridge and Iver area. We also have children with parents commuting to Slough and surrounding cities.
Our philosophy is simple: children develop best when happy, secure, loved and well cared for. We put the needs of the children first and foremost by providing a safe, stimulating, caring and nurturing environment in beautiful purpose designed premises.
With 25 years of childcare experience, you can rest assured that when you entrust your child with Premier that they are in safe hands. We have a thorough and careful staff vetting procedure together with CCTV throughout the nurseries. This is further enhanced by having a strong partnership with our parents.
It is no secret that the first five years of every child’s development are the most formative. Our unique strength is our combined provision of excellent childcare together with a brilliant carefully developed early years foundation stage (EYFS) pre-schooling curriculum. Both our own children and a generation of others have passed through Premier and received the foundation blocks to enable them to achieve outstanding outcomes in life.
Simply put, our aim is to promote happy, healthy individual children who through play, develop a love of learning, something that stays with them for a lifetime.
Contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
Support the aims and objectives of the nursery and assist with the provision of a high-quality establishment for children from birth to five years.
Work for an Ofsted-rated outstanding group of nurseries.
Be supported in your future career with opportunities for your ongoing professional development and career progression through our Early Year’s Education professional development programme – limited places exist for those who shine.
A fantastic opportunity to begin your career in early years education has arisen. Vacancies exist for number of Apprentice Nursery Assistants to work for an Ofsted-rated Outstanding nursery group. Opportunities exist for career progression and ongoing professional development.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Contribute to a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities
- Give support to other team members throughout the nursery setting
- Work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- Look upon the nursery as a ‘whole’ where you can help be most utilised; be constantly aware of the needs of the children
- The trainee’s duties must at all times be carried out in compliance with the nursery’s equal opportunities policy
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships and communications with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs
- Be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times
- Be aware of sections 7 and 8 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Commit to Safeguarding children and provide support to other staff in ensuring children are kept safe and happy
- Understand that, as part of training, you will be required to move to other parts of the nursery and to other nurseries within the group.
- Be flexible within working practices of the nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including undertaking certain domestic jobs within the nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing equipment etc
- Work alongside the Manager and staff team to ensure that the nursery’s philosophy is fulfilled
Read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role as deemed appropriate by the Manager
GCSE (or equivalent) ; Maths, English, ICT (or Science) Grade C or above
- Common Sense
- Positive attitude
- General interest in working with young children
REGISTER YOUR CV