Premium Country Pubs – Kitchen Team Leader – Advanced Apprenticeship VAC-51039
This listing has expired
You already know Mitchells & Butlers, even if you don’t realise it! That’s because we run many of the UK’s most famous restaurant and pub brands, including: All Bar One, Sizzling Pubs, Vintage Inns, Harvester, Ember Inns, Toby Carvery, Crown Carveries, Castle, Nicholson’s, Premium Country Dining Group, O’Neill’s, Alex, Village Pub & Kitchen, Miller & Carter, Browns, Innkeeper’s Lodge, Orchid Pubs and The Oak Tree.
Excellent Benefits include 33% off in ALL our businesses for you and up to 5 friends!
Kitchen Team Leader role:
• Prepare, cook and present food in accordance with brand standards
• Lead the team in delivering an excellent guest experience
• Training and development of the team
• Stock control and ordering
• Maintaining high standards of cleanliness
• Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
• Helping organise kitchen team shifts
What we look for in a Kitchen Team Leader:
• To train and develop the team
• Great team-player
• To work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Engage with the wider front of house team
• A great eye for detail
• Committed to completing your apprenticeship
• Ability to confidently lead the team
What we can offer you:
As part of this opportunity you will work towards your senior production chef level 3 apprenticeship OR your Team Leading level 2 apprenticeship within the workplace. You will also receive ongoing support and training to maximise your development within our business.
We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals within our S.T.A.R. development programme. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Besides this you will have the opportunity to develop your career to some of our other excellent brands in Mitchells & Butlers.
• 33% off in ALL our businesses for you and up to 5 friends
• Tailored industry training
• Option to opt in for some of our share schemes (e.g. Free Shares Plan)
• Shopping discounts with many UK leading retailers
• Discounts on shoes for work
• Flexible shifts
• Up to 28 days holiday
• Chance to earn extra money with our Referral Scheme
Oh, and you’ll have a whole heap of fun!
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Shifts will include: early mornings, evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £412.65
Application Deadline: 09-03-2020
Possible Start Date : 16-03-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV