This listing has expired
St Andrews Preschool are an Early Years Provider based in North Lopham. They are seeking a Preschool Apprentice to be part of their friendly and dynamic team .
You’ll be working Part time are 20.25 hrs a week 6.75 hrs per day (8:15 till 3:30 with 30 mins unpaid break) .Whilst also earning a wage while you complete your Level 3 work based qualification in Childcare the Early Years Educator Framework.The ideal candidate will be required to hold an exisiting level 2 qualification in childcare to pursue this Level 3 apprenticeship in Childcare.
- Helping take care of children and setting up activities for children.
- Respect the confidentiality of children and their families
- Assist in maintaining accurate and effective children’s records
- Demonstrate good practice in supporting children with additional needs and inclusion
- Learn about developments in early years childcare and education
- Making observations
The successful applicant will have:
- Must have a level 2 in childcare
- Excellent organisation skills and time-management
- Enthusiastic and Hardworking
- DBS required
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of childcare and a real want to progress in this career
- Their GCSE Maths and English grades A – E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with David.Miller@ymca.co.uk
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV