Process Development Apprentice – Glasgow (G22) – 15738
This listing has expired
Our client is a UK Wide business with a nationwide team of mobility consultants based in Glasgow.
They are looking for an apprentice to support the Process Development Team in planning, designing and facilitating all IT/Process training materials/sessions, as agreed by the Process Development Manager or IT General Manager.
- To assist with setting up training packages with Rev8, KCS K8, Salesforce or other Allied systems
- To learn & competently operate Autoline Rev 8, KCS K8, Salesforce or other Allied systems
- To assist and develop information flows corresponding to key business processes
- To complete general administration tasks, answer e-mails and assist with general department queries e.g Kerridge/KCS K8 support calls
- To complete any pre/post duties relating to planned training events e.g sending invitations, preparing handouts, room setup and any follow up actions
- To carry out any other duties as requested by the IT General Manager, Process Development Manager or Supervisor.
- To comply with Company rules and regulations
- To perform duties in a cost-effective manner
- To contribute to and maintain good customer and employee relations
- To present a well-groomed and professional image
- Maintain an active interest in Company developments
- Ability to show evidence of their I.T passion
- Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player
- Someone willing to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV