Process Improvement Graduate 10372123
This listing has expired
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of
around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European
leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest
space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and
determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and
experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in
Description of the job
The A400m Wing Plant Manufacturing Engineering Internship placement will offer the candidate the opportunity to work within
the Performance and Improvement Team.
Start Date: July 2018
Duration: 12 Months
– Directly supporting the Improvement Team with a number of activities on existing and future projects.
– Support the Team with statistical analysis of data from Machine Software , Inspection measurement and manufacturing
– Support the Implementation and Governance of the ” Airbus Operating System ” to improve Business processes using
Continuous Improvement, Lean and Waste Reduction methods to improve the business
– Supporting the introduction of improved ways & toolsets to manage and monitor performance and Standard Time Value
baseline validation to align baseline figures to calculate lead time & performance analysis within the operational business.
– Supporting the validation of Plant Improvement projects to reduce cost, cycle time and waste within the operational business. –
– The candidate will identify plant improvement opportunities and innovations in manufacturing system in terms of machines,
manufacturing processes, Jigs & Tools and system tests and provide validated time values to implement change.
You must be an undergraduate for the whole duration of the placement studying towards a degree in Project management, Lean
Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Management or Aerospace Engineering.
You must be available for the full duration on the placement (12months)
– Good level of Microsoft Excel application and understanding of data integration (Particular area required use of Data
Management and statistical analysis)
– Project Management
– Good level of Microsoft PowerPoint Knowledge
– Communication skills
– Proactive approach
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to allow you to access and participate fully in the recruitment
process. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary
aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications
irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
REGISTER YOUR CV