Production Apprentice 30377
Production Apprentice 30377 30377
Rigwell welcomes both male and female applicants to work in their dynamic business. It is a great opportunity working for a family run company who are committed to helping apprentices gain the skills and experience for a career in e-commerce.
A normal day would include:
• Making kits and sets of products which are sold on the internet
• Picking various products and all the correct packaging to make up the relevant set
• Ensuring that the sets have the correct barcode must and match the computer system
• Manufacturing the kits inline with the sales, making sure we have enough stock to fulfil the orders received
• Manufacturing gift sets, these can be seasonal, regular lines or one offs
Rigwell Ltd is a fast-growing digital company based in a large storage premises in Castleton, Rochdale. The successful Apprentice will work with the existing experienced team to learn and develop their skills. The role is critical in supporting the success of the business.
What you could go on to do:
You could progress to other aspects of the business.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company in conjunction with the experienced-on site team in the business. The Manager is fully committed to full training ensuring a wide variety of tasks are part of the learning experience.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
We have an initiative through Transport for Greater Manchester that can potentially offer a free refurbished bike and a 28 days bus pass to assist with travel to work for apprentices.
What you should have to apply
A minimum of Grade C/4 in maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification
• A presentable person with a desire to learn new skills
• Good interpersonal/team working skills
• Dependable and good time keeping are essential
• Positive attitude to work and personal development
• Hard working
• A good eye for detail is a massive part of this role as we have no room for error
• Ability to work in a logical organised manner
• Be able to perform duties in an accurate manner
• Good communicator
• Able to work safely and adhere to health and safety requirements
• Prepared to work in hands on in a busy environment
REGISTER YOUR CV