Programme Leader in International Football Business – UCFB Wembley Campus 19/20A002
This listing has expired
Location: UCFB Wembley Campus
Salary: Up to £40,000 including London Weighting (depending on qualifications and experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
Do you want to be part of a truly unique approach to higher education, one that puts students at the heart of everything we do enabling them to have the best possible chance of a successful career in the football and sports industry?
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Leader in International Football Business to join us at our iconic Wembley campus to manage a programme of study and to maintain academic standards so that it realises its potential and delivers excellence of academic activity, within the context of the operation and strategic development of UCFB.
The successful candidate will be degree and masters educated in disciplines relevant to International Football Business and have teaching experience in a Higher Education Institution, as well as relevent leadership responsibilty.
They will have the ability to teach a range of specialist modules/ topics on the programme, including International Football Business Analysis, Strategic International Football Business and Negotiation and Winning Contracts.
- To teach on designated modules and programme of study as the Head / Assistant Head of Academics may specify
- Maintain academic standards and adhere to the programme and module specifications
- Design and deliver teaching materials at Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels, including contributing to the curriculum review and enhancement, in a manner that supports and focuses on student learning outcomes
- Undertake student assessments and examination activities including the provision of appropriate feedback to students
- Engage in continuous professional development
- To participate in the department seminars aimed at knowledge sharing and building interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department
- Be responsible for the pastoral care of students within a specified area
- Achieve key academic performance indicators, attendance, retention and achievement
- Report to the Programme Leader on programme performance and progress
- Maintain high levels of student satisfaction rates
What we offer in return
In return not only will you have the opportunity to make life-transforming, career making education, but we offer a whole range of financial and non-financial benefits too.
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, UCFB will not be able to obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EAA candidates must have valid immigration status and/or a UK visa valid for the duration of the contract in order to be considered for this role.
REGISTER YOUR CV