Project Coordinator 87902548
Project / Operations Coordinator
This is a genuinely unique opportunity to work as a key member of an expanding business who are at the cutting edge of R&D with the medical & healthcare industries.
The Project Coordinator will support and enable the activities of the R&D team to deliver their objectives. This includes relevant financial and administrative activity. Other activities will include implementation and maintenance of a range of important protocols. These will include areas of intellectual property, supply chain management, health and safety, data confidentiality and compliance with regulations.
Profile / Experience
- Degree or higher in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biomedical Engineering / related subject
- Experience with research activity
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Experience with preparation of reports and documents.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability so support and motivate team-mates and colleagues
- Ability to identify and report problems or potential problems accurately and early
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Interest in healthcare R&D
This a great opportunity as an entry / graduate level position, or to someone with relevant postgraduate / industry experience. It is a Permanent staff position and comes with an excellent basic salary and package (including annual bonus).
REGISTER YOUR CV