Project Management Apprentice
Project Management Apprentice
We are BPI OnDemand, an award-winning consultancy specialising in all things Customer Experience (CX). Our award-winning expertise enables us to shape the right Customer Experience solutions for your business aims.
To support the management of customer implementation projects, coordinating BPI resource to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and with the supporting documentation.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
• Deliver best of breed solutions on time and to budget
• Provide a consultative approach to all projects ensuring the customer gets the best available solution
• Ensure our customers receive the best possible service throughout the project
• Maintain internal communication and expectations through the project
• Maintain project documentation
• Escalate project slippage at agreed triggers
• Deliver a world class customer experience through effective relationships with internal and external customers
• Ensure the deployment and administration is well controlled and delivered within agreed timescales
• Ensure that customer solutions are effectively delivered
• Adhere to commercial governance in all project activities
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• Communicating for Impact – Communicates with enthusiasm and clarity, Inspires and influences users
• Managing a changing Environment: Analytical, simplifies the complex and ambiguous, thinks laterally and creatively, displays sound judgements and solve problems
• Delivering Results – Can do, delivers, drives BPI OnDemand to win, Sets and prioritises challenging targets, Decisive, Makes decisions, Focused, manages own time and resources, Is cost conscious without reducing profitability, Manages risk
• Putting Customer First – Understands the value of profitable customers, Listens to and understands the customers’ needs, Delivers outstanding customer service
• Making a Personal Difference – Positive and courageous, Open, trustworthy and trusting, Resilient, takes personal responsibility, Curious, a real desire to learn
• Performing Through Our People – Motivates people and teams to perform, Values and adapts to different cultures
• Personal Development – Develops the capability and expertise of self and shows a drive and determination to progress BPI OnDemand
Desired qualification requirements:
• Any A Level or a Level 3 in a similar subject
• Or holds an existing project management qualification
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5hrs per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£170 per week
Benefits of the role/Future prospects:
• Opportunity for a full time role on completing the apprenticeship.
Many perks for working for BPI include:
• Ping-pong table on site
• Casual dress code
• Regular pay reviews
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV