Project Management Apprentice 30351
Project Management Apprentice 30351 30351
This is an exciting opportunity for a well driven individual to play a major support role in the delivery on significant projects from start to finish as an assistant project manager. You will undertake a level 4 project management apprenticeship.
A normal day would include:
• Communicating day to day with the project stakeholders
• Understanding the importance of verbal communication over electronic forms
• Preparing, agreeing and monitoring the project budget
• Tracking invoices to date schedules and project cashflows
• Preparing and agreeing the initial project brief comparison and tracking of the required involvement during the project against the original briefing document
• Managing the project programme on a specific job by job basis
• Undertaking risk workshops with the respective stakeholders, proposals of mitigating circumstances and monitoring through the project duration.
• Attending procurement workshops and education about the variety of types of contract documents and their uses
• Preparing appointment letters, scoping services and fee schedules for the respective disciplines
• Managing personal and project progression
• Motivating and challenging the stakeholders as the project progresses to ensure the correct way forward is followed
How you will be supported
All members are staff are appointed both a line manager to obtain instructions and job tasks from and a mentor who will be a secondary point of contact during the course of the apprenticeship. Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Minimum 5 GCSEs at level 5 and above including maths and English
• A levels/A2 levels/BTEC 3 or experience in professional or administrative environment would be desirable
– A self-starting team player, with a can-do, hands-on attitude and a strong desire to develop
– Personable, professional with high levels of probity and integrity.
– Ability to deal appropriately with confidential or sensitive information.
– Willingness to learn and apply in practice
– A full UK driving license with access to own car
– Excellent punctuality and time keeping
– Strong written/oral communication skills
– Good planning/organisational skills
– Numerical skills and presentation of information of data
REGISTER YOUR CV