Project Manager Apprentice – Chelmsford (CM1) – 16777
This listing has expired
We offer a range of services to manage the construction document process, and provide assistance to help your organisation.
Streamline document production and reduce costs using On-line Collaboration & Document production solutions.
We are a privately owned, and started trading in the production of record documentation in 1995. The company has significantly expanded over the last 10 years.
Investment in software development has revolutionised our document production methods. We continue to develop and improve all aspects relating to Documentation for the construction industry.
Job overview / purpose:
To plan and manage the collation of record information, in order to maintain and develop the sales of eDocuments (or its associated companies) products, to end user Clients and Contractors.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage the collation of the record documents to the agreed template, timescale and quality
- Plan, control and co-ordinate the internal technical and administration staff who compile the data and products
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information at regular meetings
- Communicate with customers and construction team members to ensure all necessary information is obtained, processed and feedback provided within the agreed timescales
- Manage the financial elements for each project and advise customers and internal estimators of any alterations to costs that need to be advised to customers
- Report on changes to the Development and Project Team on any non-standard requirements to products or processes and ensure such knowledge is factored into the planning of the department’s strategy, resources and procedures
- Manage all staff reporting to the position so as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their activities
- Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant activities and support in relation to the organization’s sales, production and operating functions
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in the document creation activity and procedures
- Manage/liaise with customers and advise them of status of their projects
- Maintain the project status database to ensure the information is relevant, correct and up to date
- Maintain your ability in the use of, all relevant ICT (Information & Communications Technology) and other systems within the project management function
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Adhere to local and externally relevant health and safety laws and policies
- Communication skills, at all levels
- Organisational skills
- Able to work off own initiative
- Attention to detail
Desired qualification requirements:
- Minimum 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent including Maths and English
- Any A Level or a Level 3 in a similar subject
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£13,000 – £14,000 per annum
- Development opportunity available
- Small team
- Excellent starting salary
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV