Property Administration Apprentice – Ayr (KA7) – 15768
This listing has expired
The company are a short term rental, property management and renovation company based in Ayr founded two years ago. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved with a start up in the real estate business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career with a local short term apartment rental company based in Ayr. They are looking for energetic, driven and flexible members to join our dynamic team. Working in a business administration role as part of a small team you will gain broad experience from dealing with clients to updating online portals and streamlining business processes.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your career.
- Operate CRM System and Xero accounting software
- Update online portals with property information
- Use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Communicating with guests by phone and email
- Monitoring and updating property rates
- Listing new properties on online travel agencies
- Streamlining business processes
- Must be able to work as part of a small team in a busy fast paced office
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Positive attitude towards work
- A willingness to learn
- Good time management and personal organisation
- Takes initiative
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV