PROPERTY MAINTENANCE APPRENTICE 31483
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Ideal House Share based in Didsbury are looking to recruit a level 2 Property Maintenance Apprentice to join our dynamic team. The role involves planned & reactive maintenance in our properties & no 2 days are the same.
A normal day would include:
• Taking instructions from your line manager
• Collecting relevant materials
• Conducting your assigned jobs in a timely manner and with a professional attitude.
You could go onto work in your preferred field within the building trade. Your employer will support you and can send you on extra curricula courses should you show promise in any particular area.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company. Your line manager will support you day to day and you will meet with the MD every 3 months to discuss your progress.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE’s Maths & English A-C/9-4 or Functional skills Level 2 or above
• Hard working
• Good listener
• Puts new skills into practise quickly
• The ability to learn
• Common sense
• Good communicator
REGISTER YOUR CV