Property Maintenance Apprenticeship 30807
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Maintenance Apprentice to work for a successful commercial property company. This opportunity is perfect for someone wanting to start a professional career within construction and maintenance.
A normal day would include:
Based at the office location in Warrington, you would be working alongside fully qualified trades people carrying out the day to day maintenance of the extensive office building.
You would be expected to carry out trades such as
• Painting & decorating
• Light plumbing/electrical work
• Some reactive maintenance work amongst other duties.
You would attend college one day per week in Trafford Park to complete a Level 2 Property Maintenance Diploma over 2 years.
What you could go on to do:
Level 3 in a specific trade
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Preferably grade 4 / C or above in Maths and English
• Good communication skills
• Good time keeper and hard working
• Ability to be flexible as possibility of weekend work
• Willing to attend day release in Trafford Park
• Training will be given
REGISTER YOUR CV