This listing has expired
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has recently graduated in 2018 or due to qualify this Summer 2019 in one of the following disciplines: quality, business, biomedical science or bioengineering. This will be your first career step, to join Roche Diagnostics and be part of the Quality team supporting our UK and Ireland diagnostics business operations.
Roche Diagnostics is driving a strategic transformation putting our customers and patients at the heart of what we do every day. During your internship you will be part of this exciting journey. You will gain valuable knowledge in our business processes and experience of operating with multiple stakeholders from the entire organisation at all levels.
Reporting to a member of the Quality team, the position will involve building a deep understanding of our processes. Your contribution will drive enhancement and continuous improvement to deliver the best experience to our customer and patients.
Your key contribution will include:
- Managing customer complaints all the way through to resolution, working closely with the stakeholders in the business
- Enhance the customer complaint process and develop visibility through the business, in order to identify trends and opportunities for business improvement
- Design a project to increase the visibility throughout the business of customer complaints, and identify opportunities for improvement. This will involve developing automated reporting for all business areas (Sales, Marketing, Technical Services, Leadership Team, etc.)
- Investigate opportunities to enhance the performance indicators for customer satisfaction
- Support the Quality team in the coordination of internal process reviews aligned with Roche Divisional Standards and ISO 9001 Quality Management certification
- Opportunities to work with the Product Safety and Regulatory team to gain an understanding of the In Vitro Medical Devices Regulatory Framework
REGISTER YOUR CV