Quality Operations Support Internship Graduate 10372747
This listing has expired
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of
around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European
leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest
space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and
determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and
experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in
Description of the job
The department are responsible for ensuring adherence to processes and procedures delivering safety and Quality to the
customer. Working across all programmes/products and functions managing varied complex problems.
Internal to the Broughton Plant and with transnational teams, we also work across all functions i.e Manufacturing Engineering,
Design, Final Assembly Lines, Operations delivering solutions and improvements to processes and IT systems to deliver best
value to the customer and improved efficiency to the product.
Start date: 2nd July 2018
Duration: 12 Months
– Maintain the data and produce the charts/KPI required for the Quality Excellence / CNQ Plateau control room.
– Carry out investigations and root cause analysis into reported quality / technical issues from business team and customer.
– Ensure appropriate corrective and preventative action is taken by the accountable function through the use of multifunctional
teams in line with Quality rules and standards.
– Interface with the operational teams and integrate with all support functions at the working level so that fast response to Quality
concerns in the production cycle are the norm, resulting in containment of concerns, customer protection, visual management
and evidence of quality improvements.
– Collects Quality issues requiring corrective actions
– Carries out NC root cause analysis and structured problem solving for simple issues, including multi-functional team.
– Ensures that containment and corrective activities are implemented and efficient.
– Escalates complex issues (external to FAL, FAL transversal issues, technically complex…) to Conformance team where
– Deploys Lean Quality activities and applies Quality tools at working level
– Provides feedback to operations & support functions on Quality issues including visual management
– Performs surveillance of processes and process confirmation activities according to Quality standards and surveillance plan
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the internship, studying towards a degree in one of the following:
– Good communication skills both written and verbal
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to allow you to access and participate fully in the recruitment
process. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary
aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications
irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
REGISTER YOUR CV