Quantity Surveying Assistant 30965
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
WBCE are looking to recruit an Apprentice Quantity Surveyor. Working with a team of Surveyors, Designers, Project Engineers and Managers you will be fully trained up in all areas of general construction and working alongside the procurement team.
Duties would include:
• Complete monthly valuations
• Update valuation drawings
• Procure subcontractors
• Complete variations for clients
• Check design alterations
• Payment reconciliations
• Assist Q.S and Managing Q.S.
What you could go on to do:
Level 3 in a specific trade or trainee management apprenticeship
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE grade 4 / C or above in Maths and English essential.
• Have a positive attitude towards work and learning
• Team player
• Good time keeping
• Good IT skills
• Microsoft Office Competent.
REGISTER YOUR CV