Receptionist / Admin E1 2ND
This listing has expired
• Greeting visitors
• Dealing with venue hire bookings and enquiries
• Signposting clients to wider services
• Taking minutes (notes)
• Answering and forwarding calls
• Updating and uploading on Social Media contents
• Sorting and distributing post
• Setting up rooms and equipment
• Attending community events
• Aged 16-24
• Live in Tower Hamlets
• Good grade in English and Maths
• Desire to learn new skills
Days of work: Monday to Friday
Hours of work: 35 hours a week
Pay Rate (if Apprenticeship): Apprenticeship (£262.50 per week).
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Mulberry & Bigland Green Centre
Address: Bigland St, Whitechapel, London E1 2ND
REGISTER YOUR CV