Receptionist/ Admin WC2E 9NG
This listing has expired
Job Type: Receptionist/ Admin
Job Title: Billing & Contracts Administrator
1. React to the automated management system to identify which billing data needs to be uploaded into the online database each week.
2. Collect billing data from suppliers or clients based on the guidance given by the management system.
3. Input billing information into the online database via the billing input or file upload screens.
4. Input contract data into the online database from time to time.
5. Identify and react to billing errors by notifying a senior team member and/or contacting the supplier to rectify the issue.
6. General administration and data gathering from suppliers and clients.
7. Liaising with an outsourcing company and managing their performance as the role develops.
Preferred requirements for the role: (If you would like to list any specific personal attributes. Example: a confident communicator as will need to speak to customers on a regular basis.)
– Enjoys working with numbers
– Has an eye for detail, as the role relies on zero mistakes.
– Is okay with repetitive work
– Has a good level of professional written and spoken English, as they will need to speak to suppliers and sometimes speak to clients.
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:00 (with an hour for lunch)
Employer Responsibility – Apprenticeships
Employers who recruit an Apprentice must ensure that they:
1) Pay the minimum Apprenticeship wage directly to the candidate, this is currently £2.68 per hour
2) Provide a Contract of Employment for a minimum of 12 months and ensure the Apprentice has the same Employment Rights and Responsibilities as other employees
3) Allow the Apprentice to complete the Apprenticeship Qualification (fully funded and delivered by Jobwise Training and the place of work)
Please check this box to confirm you acknowledge the above responsibilities
Company Name: Zero Trace Procurement Ltd
Company Address: 3rd floor 83-84 Long Acre, London, WC2E 9NG
REGISTER YOUR CV