Job Description: Receptionist/ Administrator
– Greeting and welcoming incoming clients
– Advising and directing customers to the appropriate rooms
– Answering incoming calls and fielding them to the correct person
– Creating and maintaining daily sign in sheets to ensure all delegates/guests follow procedure
– Dealing with all reasonable admin requests from Joynul
(think of examples you can use to demonstrate you have these attributes)
– Personal confidence (answering phones, taking messages)
– Strong attention to detail
– Willingness to learn
– Bubbly personality
Days of work: Monday – Thursday
Hours of work: 9am – 5:30pm TBC
Pay Rate (if Apprenticeship): TBC
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Stifford Community Centre
Address: 2-6 Cressy Place, Stepney Green, London, E1 3JG
REGISTER YOUR CV