Receptionist Apprenticeship VAC-33732
This listing has expired
You must be prepared to work a varied shift pattern in accordance with the business needs which may fluctuate from time to time.
What will you be doing?
• Greet and serve customers with the highest level of customer service
• Marketing – Promoting the business
• Deal efficiently with phone and email enquiries
• Train and use various computer software systems
• Advise customers and handle a wide range of enquiries on a variety of products
• Handle money and train on how to take card payments
• Membership Sales including taking potential members on tours around the centre to show them what facilities we offer and offer a price presentation
• Attend outreach events to promote the centre
• Cold calling as part of the membership sales process
• Undertake other duties as directed.
What qualifications can you gain?
• Level 2 in Customer Service
• Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT Level 1
On completion of the apprenticeship there may be opportunities to develop further into other roles such as administrator, receptionist, membership advisor!
All positions are subject to a CRB disclosure.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week Inc. Evenings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £111.00
Application Deadline: 04-06-2018
Possible Start Date : 11-06-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV