Receptionist Apprenticeship VAC-38911
This listing has expired
– Answering reception phone and screening calls
– Meeting and greeting visitors
– Maintaining security by following company procedures and reporting any security concerns.
– Monitoring the guest log book.
– Dealing with emails
– Dealing with any queries – internal and external
– Booking taxis
– Booking couriers
– Working with Facilities to look after the post and coordinating deliveries.
– Booking meeting rooms
– Working with the Operations team to update and maintain the company intranet
– Working with the Facilities team to maintain building access card records
– Working alongside the office runners to ensure meeting rooms, the 5th floor kitchen and break out areas are kept clean and tidy.
– Maintaining a safe and clean reception area.
– Adhoc administration work
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 hours Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage : £382.50
Application Deadline: 15-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 22-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV