Receptionist Apprenticeship VAC-48611
This listing has expired
You must be prepared to work a varied shift pattern in accordance with the business needs which may fluctuate from time to time.
What will you be doing?
• Greet and serve customers with the highest level of customer service
• Marketing – Promoting the business
• Deal efficiently with phone and email enquiries
• Train and use various computer software systems
• Advise customers and handle a wide range of enquiries on a variety of products
• Handle money and train on how to take card payments
• Membership Sales including taking potential members on tours around the centre to show them what facilities we offer and offer a price presentation
• Attend outreach events to promote the centre
• Cold calling as part of the membership sales process
• Undertake other duties as directed.
What will you gain?
• Level 2 in Customer Service
• Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT
On completion of the apprenticeship there may be opportunities to develop further into other roles such as administrator, receptionist, membership advisor!
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week Inc. Evenings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £120.00
Application Deadline: 11-10-2019
Possible Start Date : 18-10-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV