• Performing front of house duties
• Answering telephone calls
• Writing emails
• Booking Appointments
• Faxing, scanning, photocopying
• Issuing prescriptions
• Dealing with general enquires, complaints
• Attention to detail
• Caring nature
• Willing to deliver Healthcare to patient’s
• Good communication skills face to face, phone and written
• Excellent fast and accurate
• Good IT Skills
• Ability to plan and organise
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: Week one 7am-2.30pm / Week two: 11.30am-7pm
Pay: £5.50 per hour
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Bridge House Centre for Health
Address: 1 Broughton Road Approach Fulham, London, SW6 2FE
Interview Time / Date: TBC
Interviewer: Julie Cuming
REGISTER YOUR CV