Receptionist / Office Administrator Apprentice
Receptionist / Office Administrator Apprentice VAC-42280
• First point of call for all switchboard phone calls.
• Taking messages/directing calls as appropriate.
• Meeting & greeting visitors, making drinks etc. Getting lunches on occasion.
• Opening & distributing the post (there’s not much!). Sending out correspondence.
• Co-ordinating office supplies.
• Data input in our CRM system including ‘sales support’ data admin for website downloads, event follow up etc.
• Keeping the office/kitchen tidy, milk/biscuit supplies, loading/unloading dishwasher (key to an efficient office!!).
• Weekly banking run.
• Managing recycling bins around the office..
• General office filing.
• Help to package up the direct mail campaigns.
• Assist the Finance Manager at busy periods.
• Provide general administration support as and when required.
Director PA Support
• Diary & travel planning
• Researching and helping coordinate staff events
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday – Friday (9am – 5:30pm)
Weekly Wage : £180.37
Application Deadline: 08-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 04-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV