Receptionist/Admin SW10 0HW
This listing has expired
• Be the first point of contact for residents, contractors, sub-contractors, delivery companies, etc.
• Meet and greet residents and visitors
• Sort our post and delivery packages
• Assist Head Concierge in daily management of the site
• Pass all messages to Head Concierge immediately
• Send emails with updates and messages to Head Concierge and Property Manager
• Someone who is willing to learn
• Time keeping
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
Days of work: Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays
Hours of work: 9am-7pm not required to do a 12 hour shift
Pay: TBC – Apprentice
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Property Partners
Address: Fulham – Chelsea Island, 1 Harbour Avenue, SW10 0HW
REGISTER YOUR CV