Recruitment Administrator – Administration Apprentice
This listing has expired
Company: Winlight Recruitment
Address: Cooperate House, 16 Brune Street, London, E1 7NJ
Company Website: winlightrecruitment.com
Interview Time / Date: TBC
Interviewers: Blane Morrissey/Vicki Bansal
Job Description: Recruitment Administrator – Administration Apprentice
Duties will be varied but will include:
• Compliance for candidates
• Obtaining candidate References
• Sending out incoming vacancies to the team
• Answering incoming calls with a polite and professional manner
• General administration duties
• Submitting Audits on time.
• Organising annual events
• Producing contracts and other marketing materials
• Upkeep of websites and social media
• Assisting Directors with office Ad Hoc duties
• Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
• A good sense of humour
• Ability to work in a small team
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Time management and organisational skills
• Appropriately presented
• Organisational and planning skills
• ICT literate with accurate keyboard skills
• Good command of English language
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9.00am – 6.00pm (May require you to do some overtime)
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REVISE JOURNEY
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
REGISTER YOUR CV