Recruitment Consultant Apprentice – London (TW8) – 14024
This listing has expired
Established in 2013, you can expect to be part of a Recruitment Consultancy team that holds 25 years’ experience with industry leaders and professionals.
Here, you will be part of a company who are consistently rewarded for the hard work put in. The commission structure ensures your effort is recognised.
A professional recruitment consultancy are seeking two young, energetic, money hungry apprentices.
Main role/ responsibilities
- Cold calling/ business development
- Resourcing for suitable CV’s
- Answering incoming calls
- Managing your own desk
- General admin duties
- Daring confident person who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone
- Well-spoken and good written skills
- Must be energetic and hungry for success
- Confident and clear communicator
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Able to manage time and deadline
- Use initiative and think ‘outside the box’
- Persuasive, persistent and patient
- IT literate
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable with a mature personality
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Committed to professionalism
Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Hours/Days – 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
Salary – Open to discussion
You will be joining the company at an exciting time with an opportunity to build your career on solid foundations. You will find this role both challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”