Recruitment Support Apprentice – Glasgow (G2 6) – 16331
This listing has expired
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Support Apprentice to join a fast paced Recruitment agency. To complement their growth plans they would love to hire an additional member of staff to join and assist their busy Consultants. They are seeking a confident and motivated individual to develop and progress within the business.
- Conducting initial screening of applicants to job roles
- Creating and posting job adverts to all major job boards
- Sourcing for candidates through CV’s
- Conducting telephone calls with candidates
- Pro-actively attracting new candidates to register through Linkedin and other platforms
- Staying up to date with industry trends
You will receive full training and the responsibilities of the role will grow and expand the more experienced you become.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, busy office
- A hunger to perform well and progress & develop in your role
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- You must be a confident and polite individual
- Outgoing & capable of working in a professional environment
- Ability to use and quickly learn new IT systems
- Good attention to detail and responsiveness
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV