Retail Marketing Assistant – Advanced Apprenticeship
Retail Marketing Assistant – Advanced Apprenticeship VAC-43086
Benefit is a busy organisation that always has a lot going on – you can guarantee that no day is the same so we’re looking for someone who loves variety! This role would suit someone who enjoys analysing data and looking at trends in the beauty hall.
• Key contact for the field team, updating them on delivery status’ of marketing sends as well updating the team in Ireland, keeping them up to date on all projects.
• Assist the team with compiling post campaign analysis; gathering quantitative and qualitative data to review the success of a campaign.
• Create relationships with key suppliers.
• Assist in the running of the Trend Team, briefing in on counter collateral, planning sampling opportunities and bringing to life a masterclass plan to support Head Make-up Artist.
• Collate the competitor report working with members of the wider marketing team to track competitor activity, sharing findings monthly.
• Support the Assistant Product Manager with Travel Retail, by providing imagery and product copy to key contacts.
• Organise the timely send of materials for new brow bar launches
• Lead marketing contact for Fenwick, Harvey Nichols and Independent stores with the support of the product manager, helping build marketing plans for these accounts with the National Accounts team.
• Write and plan adhoc communication to counters on pricing and campaigns.
• Arrange retailer strategy meetings
• Accurately track and raise POs and invoices within the Product and Retail team.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 5.30
Weekly Wage : £138.75
Application Deadline: 18-03-2019
Possible Start Date : 25-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV