Retail Sales Apprentice – Harvey Nichols – Knightsbridge VAC-43956
This listing has expired
Harvey Nichols are holding a Free Drop in Apprenticeship Day on Friday 8th March from 9am – 11am. Join them in the Champagne Bar, 5th Floor, Knightsbridge to hear about their plans!
The role of the Retail Apprentice:
• Maximise sales
• Provide the highest possible standards of customer service both face to face and via the telephone/email.
• Handle all point of sale transactions in line with the company’s set standards and regulations to ensure that all departmental and store systems are adhered to.
• Be aware of and promote all services and activities within the store.
• Maintain a high standard of presentation and merchandising of product in accordance with the company merchandising policy.
• Demonstrate a pro-active approach to gaining a high level of product knowledge and being informed on current and future trends in order to provide a high level of customer service.
• Have a thorough understanding of stock management systems and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures to minimise stock loss and ensure stock accuracy.
• Ensure that the department is maintained in a safe manner, free of hazards, and that store Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to at all times.
• To support loss prevention by maintaining a keen awareness of store security procedures and policies and carry out stock checks as directed by the line manager.
• Demonstrate a pro-active approach to self-development.
• Maintain high standards of personal presentation in line with company dress code guidelines.
• Ensure that personal KPI’s are achieved.
• Report to line manager on client feedback, stock highlights and lowlights.
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out any other reasonable request by your line manager or a member of the Harvey Nichols management team. The contents of this job description may alter from time to time in accordance with the business requirements
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 40 hours per week, including weekends.
Weekly Wage : £156.00
Application Deadline: 05-06-2019
Possible Start Date : 12-06-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV