Retail Store Manager Apprenticeship with Iceland
Retail Store Manager Apprenticeship with Iceland VAC-45262
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with leadership and management experience to build a career with one of Britain’s fastest-growing, and most innovative retailers whilst working towards their Retail Management Level 4 Apprenticeship.
This is a 12 month apprenticeship and at the end of the programme you will move into an Iceland Store Manager position.
Salary – £24,000
On successful completion of the Apprenticeship Scheme your salary will increase to a minimum of £28,000
Day to day duties:
• Conduct weekly analysis on store sales and operations to identify areas of focus
• Drive sales through all available channels and marketing in store
• Continuously improve customer service in store with defined actions to improve
• Adherence and correct implementation of processes, policies and procedures in store
• Ongoing cost control to deliver all financial targets & drive company initiatives
• Manages team performance effectively
• Actively drives store talent programmes and internal development into management roles
• Takes ownership of implementing business decisions and effectively communicates them to the team.
• Regularly checks that customers are happy, challenging performance where appropriate.
• Enables the team to work at their best by monitoring, coaching, providing feedback, problem solving and communicating with pace and urgency.
• Manages the team’s performance and drives results by leading the team.
• Seeks and takes action on feedback from others to drive personal development and business performance.
• Knows how they affect others and leads from the front as a company role model
• Presents change in a positive manner, ensuring everyone in the team understands what is expected of them.
• Develops effective business networks to have influential relationships with managers, peers and customers.
– Competitive Salary
– Staff Discount Card
– Childcare Scheme
– Iceland Spend & Save, discounts at thousands of the country’s top retailers online
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Shift work, most stores start their operation at 5 am and end by about 11 pm
Weekly Wage : £461.63
Application Deadline: 14-10-2019
Possible Start Date : 21-10-2019
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education