Revenue and Margin Apprentice 31066
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Well Pharmacy to join the team as a Revenue and Margin Apprentice. This unique apprentice role is responsible for accurate invoicing of accounts, and allocation of service cash, which is an NHS specific task.
A normal day would include:
• General Admin duties
• Assisting the accounts department with month end accounts
• Assisting with raising invoices on the system
• Liaising with Well Pharmacy stores and third parties.
• Processing order forms by allocating product names to product codes before raising an invoice. Up to 200 forms come in per month so an organised approach to clearing these is required.
• Switching tasks onto the allocation of services cash involves identifying cash payments and using available data or calls with the NHS / local councils to determine what the payment is for and which store it relates to.
• Judgement is required in some cases.
What you could go on to do
This role is part of the Finance department so is an excellent step into accounting. You could go on to be part of the month end reporting team or the Financial transactions team
How you will be supported
Well Pharmacy is a very supportive company where your development is a priority. Exams and studying are actively supported and there is a lot of guidance in role, with several people on the team able to give assistance when required
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take
What you should have to apply
• GSCE Maths & English Grade A-C / 9-4
• Pays attention to detail
• Excel skills
REGISTER YOUR CV