Sales Administration Apprentice – Glasgow (G52) – 15490
This listing has expired
If you are looking to start a career with a business that is fully focused on your professional development with the highest standard of training then our client based in Hillington could be the right employer for you.
As an Apprentice Administrator you will provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner. You will be given full training and the support required to effectively take on the following responsibilities:
- Process stock sold
- Raise customer invoices
- Complete Tax applications for new and pre-owned vehicles
- Create and attach job request for the sales team
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail and emails
- Complete daily banking – cash handling – consolidate credit card receipts
- File and process all customer transaction files
- E-mail out stock updates to the team
- Keeping track of purchase ledger report
- Experience gained from a customer service and / or administration environment would be beneficial
- Must be eager to learn, committed and willing to take on new responsibilities as the role evolves
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills – both verbal and written skills
- Able to demonstrate a high attention to detail and accurate record-keeping.
- A Team Player who can work together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased customer service, profit and sales.
- Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer’s expectations are not just met but exceeded.
- A positive attitude with a friendly but professional manner; demonstrates integrity, discretion and objectivity
Monday – Friday9.00am – 4.30pm£8775
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV