This listing has expired
As Membership Advisor Apprenitce, you will be responsible for the sale of new memberships, retention of existing members and other general duties as directed by the club manager. You will have specific responsibility for:
• driving best practice in prospecting for new members and for dealing with new sales enquiries
• utilising ATF systems and procedures to achieve sales targets
• managing appointments, conducting facility tours and closing sales
• growing corporate membership through corporate meetings and presentations
• database management to aid member retention
• development and promotion of ATF Stroud and the ATF brand generally
• assisting in the development of ATF culture within the club
• operation, maintenance and cleanliness of the club
• adherence to health & safety requirements
• This role offers Uncapped Commission
Ideally, you will have had some experience of working in a high quality service or sales environment. You will know how to thrive in a structured sales-driven working environment. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It would be advantageous if you have already worked in a sales within the fitness industry.
Exact working hours will be determined, but will involve a minimum 34 hours per week. You will need a willingness to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required.
The apprenticeship will be approximately 12-15 months and you will be working towards your Sales Level 2. All of your training will be work based learning and delivered by Lifetime Training.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 40 hours per week inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £135.00
Application Deadline: 26-02-2018
Possible Start Date : 05-03-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV