Sales Associate Apprenticeship
Sales Associate Apprenticeship VAC-38877
As a Sales Associate you will be calling businesses to sell energy comparison products and energy supply agreements. delivering savings reports and administering contracts.
Your day to day role will be:
• Generate leads via cold calling commercial businesses
• Obtain client by in via Letters of authority
• Create grow and maintain a prospect data base
• Consistently hit targets set out by the General Manager
• Close deals generating revenue towards your target
• Develop and maintain prospect relationships
• Consistently achieve high call activity levels
You will be a member of a team of “associates” you will all be trained and coached to become expert in the UK energy industry.
You will work closely with the business development manager who will be working on all larger sales enquiries generated
You will report directly in to the General Manager and will work toward becoming an Energy Broker after 12 months subject to results.
Once an energy broker you will be responsible for the entire sales process as well as be given the opportunity to earn higher commissions.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 hours per week inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £225.00
Application Deadline: 22-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 29-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV