Sales & Marketing Publishing Apprentice
This listing has expired
IWA Publishing spreads knowledge about our most valuable resource, water, helping to improve global health and well-being. We publish a portfolio of 15 peer-reviewed journals and 800 books, along with other information resources.
They are now looking for a Sales & Marketing Publishing Apprentice to join their team!
Overall role summary
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing team to achieve high usage, strong uptake of Open Access publication options, and maximised subscription and consortia renewals
- Supporting the team to develop great results from Marketing IWA Publishing products
- Undertaking ad hoc projects as the Head of Sales & Marketing directs
- Being an ambassador for IWA Publishing at all times, with external stakeholders including Association staff, Editors, authors, librarians, peers in other publishers and suppliers
- Support the team with marketing campaigns utilising any tools available to the team as instructed
- Support the Sales & Marketing team with benchmarking and industry research as instructed by the Head of Sales & Marketing
- Maintain up-to-date information on websites and the organisation’s blog
- Maintain internal databases as instructed by the team
- Maintain marketing assets and reports for the team
- Support with admin tasks as instructed by the team
- Support resolving queries arising with customers, membership and events
- Support the Sales & Marketing team with desk research for projects
- Undertake other tasks as directed by the Head of Sales and Marketing
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV